Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Two Weeks Notice.

It was always customary in the old world to give two weeks notice before you quit your job; apparently, that has changed. As I mature, I pick up on personality types faster and whether or not someone is going to quit their job. Ha! So I thought. I now realize that my radar for detecting those things has gone out the window. We have gotten screwed twice now over in the food side by people who just quit. Lame!

So, a message to those reading this note:

PUT IN YOUR GOSH DAMN TWO WEEKS NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Now that I've flushed that one out of my system....

I have another bone to pick. Yes, you saw this one coming. You. Oh yes...yes, you. The ever-present, ever-constant, ever-annoying shopper. Do you know how much more I have to work when you put merchandise in a location where it does not belong? Hmm? HMM?!! DO YOU?! No, apparently not.

So, moral of this article is...do not place junk in locations where junk does not go. Do not just quit as you are not thinking of your fellow employees. Do subscribe to my site.


Thank you.


-- Derek.

1 comment:

The Swinson Family said...

Hi Derek! Thanks for the comments. I wasn't too sure today when I came in if it was your blog. There are alot of Dereks out there. :) Clint has nothing but good things to say about you, I'm glad you look at our page.